Monday, October 22, 2012

OH MY ENGLISH!

        HYE EVERYONE N ASSALAMMUALAIKUM FOR MUSLIM PEOPLE

I dont have any idea what i wanna write today...so in this time i only write english..sorry for my bad grammar..im not so good in writing english n speaking....so,here some info about me..im live in malaysia..15 years-old-boy n pretending to be a british man..:P~~
haha ! i dont know why im laugh...so, today i eat crabs..big big crabs..the crabs shell are really hard..like im eating a stone !! I have to use hammer to crush the shell..about a minutes and finally it breaks...
                           
                                                                         OH MY FISH !!


finally the moment that i've been so long waiting,the taste of the white inside the shell..fuh !!but the price of one crabs about RM10 ringgit malaysia..that about 3 DOLLAR in US..just for one..my dad buys five crab and it cost RM50 ringgit..about 16 dollar in US...

I think that enough for writing english today ^_^ 
  
                             BYE-BYE N ASSALAMMUALAIKUM FOR MUSLIM PEOPLE !

No comments:

Post a Comment